[tcb] Re: I don't have time for the Classic.

  • From: Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:45:32 -0700 (PDT)

I get distracted too.  That is why I own a 53 GMC instead of a Type 3. I also
have another extra bike sprocket for you.

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:          So, I am at my shop, I have a new
list of stuff to do to Murray like clean up the wiring, change the oil set the
valves... hey, look, there's my big telescope, that might be cool, haven't had
it out for years. Oh, the swivel base is broken. Simple fix. Hour and a half
later it's all fixed, but I don't have any of the eyepieces. They are stored in
the camping trailer, at the house. Go get them, clean them. I dunno, full moon,
washes out the sky, too bright. Can't know if Saturn is far enough away to see
clearly. Fire up the computer, look at Stellarium, Saturn is right there. Drag
the telescope outside...looking...looking...there! Beautiful. Drag the
telescope back in and clean it some more. Done. Telescope is coming. It will be
fun.

  Oh, yeah, Murray.

  Go to the rear to get tools from the drawer. You know, the drawer would look
really good with a nice piece of wood.

  My watch says that it's 2 AM.

  Telescope and tool drawer are done and look good, but neither has to do with
getting the bus ready to camp.

  I can't possibly come, I am too tired.