[tcb] I don't have time for the Classic.

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:01:13 -0500

So, I am at my shop, I have a new list of stuff to do to Murray like clean up
the wiring, change the oil set the valves... hey, look, there's my big
telescope, that might be cool, haven't had it out for years. Oh, the swivel
base is broken. Simple fix. Hour and a half later it's all fixed, but I don't
have any of the eyepieces. They are stored in the camping trailer, at the
house. Go get them, clean them. I dunno, full moon, washes out the sky, too
bright. Can't know if Saturn is far enough away to see clearly. Fire up the
computer, look at Stellarium, Saturn is right there. Drag the telescope
outside...looking...looking...there! Beautiful. Drag the telescope back in and
clean it some more. Done. Telescope is coming. It will be fun.

Oh, yeah, Murray.

Go to the rear to get tools from the drawer. You know, the drawer would look
really good with a nice piece of wood.

My watch says that it's 2 AM.

Telescope and tool drawer are done and look good, but neither has  to do with
getting the bus ready to camp.

I can't possibly come, I am too tired.