[tcb] Re: How much camper stuff do you use?

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:07:20 -0500

Neil we need to get together so i can see how to possibly fabricate some z hinges because i want to put a ful bed in the back of mine as well. and possibly get rid of the middle seat or turn it around to face the back kinda like you were saying.

basically that is all i would want inside mine is some under seat storage and a nice comfortable bed.

From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: How much camper stuff do you use?
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 06:56:55 -0700 (PDT)

I took out my jumpseat and reefer/sink about a year
ago for more parts hauling room and haven't missed
either one (well, maybe the reefer/sink a little bit).
The cabinets are well used, as is the bed...
I still have 'em and I'll put 'em back in eventually,
but am enjoyin' the extra room.  gonna build a bench
seat to use where the jumpseat normally sits, so I can
seat 4 at the table...Me, Elizabeth and the 2
grandkids!  They both love the bus as much as
Elizabeth & I...

The Dude

http://mail.yahoo.com