[tcb] Re: How much camper stuff do you use?

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:11:27 -0500

Ok; I keep telling you guys I'm supposed to get one salvage 68 Westy Saturday and no one has asked for the interior. Disclaimer: I haven't seen it yet and can't tell you the condition.
Sammie

At 09:59 AM 10/27/2005, you wrote:

You should have a large bed to sleep on and some cabinets for storage.
Dan & I are getting a Zbed soon, so we can have a bed to sleep in & a
seat during shows. We have all of that now, but it's a heavy Astro van
seat in there now, and one time we had a huge piece of heavy sheet
metal in the bus to make a bed. Zbed is what you need.
That's all you need Denis a set up like Ira's.

Katrina & Dan Martin 71'bus "Homer" http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Shows

----- Original Message ----- From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> Date: Thursday, October 27, 2005 8:56 am Subject: [tcb] Re: How much camper stuff do you use?