[tcb] Re: How did you spend your weekend?

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 15:57:49 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Yesterday (my weekend actuallt starts today but I need a time when I could
close the shop and get my employee to help me) I took a trailer and picked
up the Bradley body from the old house and carried it to the new garage.

Today I loaded the '66 onto a trailer for the same trip but it's been
raining off and on and the temp went from 75 down to 57 in about an hour
while I was strapping it down. The trip to the shop is on hold until
tomorrow when it's supposed to be sunny.

Tomorrow I'll hopefully get the meter loop finished (2 pipe straps to
install but requires standing on a ladder outside drilling holes) and get
the bug and my Jeep moved in over there. When I get electricity that I
don't have to wear earplugs to use (my generator) I'll work on getting the
floor cleaned up then I'll see about getting the Rivi going.

G2