[tcb] Re: Houston check list

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 12:50:13 -0500

I talked to Dan last night. I asked his status and his answer was "hot and
dark". They still are living off a generator. We had a Gerald report earlier.
  Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:17:11 -0700
  From: atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  I too have been wondering about the Martins, the Woodalls, and G2.

  Hope everyone is doing well.  My Bro in central Houston got power back over
the weekend.

  Chris--you must have been an arts and crafts teacher in a previous life.
Good work.  Owen will be there on Friday and Sunday.

  Jeff