[tcb] Re: Houston check list

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 18:26:06 -0500

Well, after Amy reaming me out when I got home today [about me writing an email saying we weren't going] we'll be there after all. :-)

Oh, and yeah we'll be at the night show.
Good thing you said something because I didn't even know about it.

Eskimeaux wrote:
Glad your ok man, bummer you can't make the short four hour drive north though. I understand about the little one, it's good to be mobil without to much worry about problems. Think you might make it out to the night show this weekend? it would be good to see ya'll.

/Chris/