[tcb] Re: Houston bondo bus

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 21:30:12 -0500

That's awesome news - it made it in one piece. It apparently ran out of juice
around Brenham, and no charge... but am glad it found a better home than mine.
I never heard back from the guy so my guess was that he hated my guts for
selling it to him.

Let me know when I can return your Type 1 tow bar.