[tcb] Re: Houston bondo bus

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 12:32:08 -0700 (PDT)

They are just a bunch of flippers Will.

--- On Tue, 5/10/11, w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Houston bondo bus
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, May 10, 2011, 10:19 AM

I need popcorn for this...

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 7:34 AM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Ok, didn't know who had bought it, but it was in Houston looking just as it did
when you had it at the Monument show last year.  Didn't see a tow bar anywhere
so I assumed he drove it there.

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, May 9, 2011, 10:13 PM

Who, what, you guys lost me there somewhere, or am I still trying to talk my
friendly swap meet customer who couldn't speak English.