[tcb] Re: Hey, isn't Eureka Springs next weekend?

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 03:55:56 -0700 (PDT)

It is "next" weekend.  August 26-27-28.  Bev and I are going in the baja.  We
are going to cruise up to the Queen Wilhelmina Lodge on Th afternoon and spend
the night.  Cruise into ES on Friday, make the show on Sat and the cruise on
Sunday.  After the cruise on Sunday we are going to take a back road tour down
to Hot Springs, spend the night, and then cruise back home on Sunday.  Can't
wait for a road trip in the baja since it has been awhile.