[tcb] Re: Hershey is home

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 11:46:05 -0800 (PST)

I think you should name it "Go Go Godiva"

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  i wanted to name it
somehting to do with chocolate i chose Morsel because it
sounds like a big boxy bubba of a vehicle. and since it is a fat chick bus
that really fits but then the wife says it has to be either Hershey or Chip.
i chose Hershey because chip sounds kinda blah. it needs to be fancy because
it is fancy living in a camper.