[tcb] Re: Hershey is home

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 13:27:13 -0600

Denis does have a good point there. "Hershey" might not be a good name.

"The Camperiffic Doodoo Machine" now that wasn't a good name at all.
It reminded of what Denis calls our portapottie in Homer,"The Shitbox".
And "The Shitbox" is not a good name for a VW bus.

So come on come up with another name.

I liked the name "Caroline" (your other bus)

So hey let's help Brian come up with another name...

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>