[tcb] Re: Here is the list Dan gave me a couple of months ago

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 22:27:10 -0500

Dennis:
Can you post your address for the list one more time so we can look up how to get there. I'm gonna try to stop by on the way to Eureka.
Sammie

At 03:09 PM 8/17/2005, you wrote:

Here is more typing than I have done in many many years. Some of these people were added after they E-mailed me, some of them may just be hallu..hallu...hallucinations. Most of them my damaged brain can't match with faces, so I think we will be wearing those "Hello, my name is..." things on our shirts,just so I'll know who the hell all these people are.

Andrew Barnes and his wife Debbie
Steve and Sharon
Dennis and Claudia
Mike Everett (he won't answer E-mails. I hope he comes)
Bob and Mary Beth
Shirley Hall
Larry and Theresa
Lonnie and Bonnie
Brent
Roonie Hughes
Trey (We're gonna watch him go off the cliff on his bike)
I am Cool Fred (yes, he is)
Robb and Sonja (Wussed out)
Steve (Big Balls)
Jerry Reed (Bodeen. Possible wuss out)
Neil
Paul (The trailer is ready)
Mark (Mr T-shirt) and Emily
Allen and Beverly
John and Karen DeJarne
Mike and Carol Rugowshi
Will (Barn Door)
Jack and Tina
David Blades and Son
Esteban Blanco (Missouri Micros)
Type 2 Nut and his wife (I'm sorry that I don't know his name)
Bryan Nelson (Ft Smith)
Bob (Bobbed Bob. I hope he can come)
Mike from Sachse