[tcb] Re: Headlight bucket assembly

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 05:33:43 -0700 (PDT)

I have restored dozens of these things and I don't think VW suppliers ever made
more than 1 set exactly alike.  Seems like they all are different to some
extent in the interior.  But what you do is like what I do with brakes.  Only
do one at a time so you've always got the other complete to look at when you
can't remember where all of the parts go on the one you have disassembled.

Peter Albarian <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I hope you were stomping your feet
and pouting while writing this. And like any 3 year old acting like that, I
hope all you get is "NO" or "Stop it you little brat!"

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel