[tcb] Re: From Austin to the Classic

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 05:29:50 -0700 (PDT)

300 hp chevy @ 75mph = priceless

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Yeah, but it's more like
350 and the average speed (uphills, pit stops, towns etc) would be more like 35
and 350/35 = 10.  And the max I could handle in a day driving a splitty is
about 5 hours so that means 2 days going and 2 days back + 3 days there is a
whole week.  Don't have a degree in engineering from A&M but I can figure that
out.

evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:   300 / 50 = 6