[tcb] Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 00:05:25 -0800 (PST)

Happy New Year to you as well. Just looked at the photos of Sparky. would have
never guessed that it needed that much work. whenever you get your body work
done you can come over and help me with my vert. good luck in your future
endeavors.---Mark

Ronnie Hughes <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Happy New Year!!!
We were hauling 14 year old girls around town this year so no hang over
tomorrow. I'm sure Dennis will have one big enough for all of us if he was part
of those million nuts in NYC we saw on TV. Looked like allot of fun though.

For those interested, I've started a webpage on my rust repairs on Sparky. As
always, there is allot more than meets the eye. It's amazing what a grinder can
find hiding below BONDO. Anyway, I'll update the website as I make some
progress.

See you in the new year.

Ronnie

http://sparkythebus.netfirms.com/