[tcb] Re: Generator light going crazy again!

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 06:53:14 -0700 (PDT)

I think we will do that this weekend. I have a impact wrench that will
definitely get them loose. 350 ft pounds of torque. Gotta love air tools!!

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Has Joe checked with the
tire shop yet on their torque settings on the air wrench that they put his
wheels on with?  And since they put on three other wheels with the same tool it
might be a good idea to break all of those now and retorque them correctly.  He
might just have anothe flat beside the road one day.

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Hey Hayden, Bring your bus by my
house this weekend and we will diagnose your charging problem. I know Joe wants
to bring his over for a oil change so let's just make a work weekend out of it.
get everyone tuned up for the Classic. you know, check the tires, torque the
lug nuts, air up the spare, that kind of stuff.--- Mark

Hayden West <soihockey86@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Hey all!

  Nac was great by the way. Thanks to all.

  My generator light is flickering when I drive but goes off when I am idling.
I've checked all the connections, they seem ok, I've got new brushes. I think
it's common knowlage my bus has electrical problems...This is my third battery
in about two months. Anybody have any ideas?

  Thanks,
  Hayden

  Hayden