[tcb] Re: Fwd: March 25, '06 Texas VW show

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 19:27:02 +0000 GMT

Hi Sammie,
I was pretty sure that I was going to head up to Nac for your show, but found
out a few days ago that my wife committed me to some community service thing
through our church.  Too bad it isn't this weekend.  My son and I are heading
through that area to pick up a Bus in Tennessee this weekend and we could have
stopped in.  I guess I'll see ya'll at Ennis and/or the Classic.
Bummed,
Peter