[tcb] Fwd: March 25, '06 Texas VW show

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:44:50 -0600

Dan:
Does this guy look interesting enough to put on the bus list? And what are the TCBers doing about the Nac show and camping. Hope you guys enjoyed Galveston. Shelley and her husband went and saw some of the busses parked along the Strand. As for me; I got to babysit while Shelley enjoyed Galveston Madi Gras.
Sammie

Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:06:08 -0800 (PST)
From: Jason Walker <neapolitansumo16@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: March 25, '06 Texas VW show
To: SLSmith@xxxxxxxxx

h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;

b=mBAdnqtvjGJxRy4q5S42K3sw4zEZuiKa8Onz6I8cJMgiM22qcuYqjd/lxNnHgI+qNbYYHlPnt6ff6Rpm8lUjjRYaeDXuMvYWfDM33NrrtTr+53UkhVT+PnzWeTjLwzF6GN+UIC6acD04D/kQJvuBHfm//7ZxY5yKIzPlKY6nSTM= ;

Sammie Smith,
Dude, I am new to Texas and have no clue where Nacadoches is. I am in College Station, TX. I have an oldish 1984 VW Vanagon that I would like to show up in. This is my first Volkswagen and want to check out a couple shows. If you could tell me more info that would be great. Peace

          -Jason

Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! <http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39174/*http://photomail.mail.yahoo.com>New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.