[tcb] Re: Friends in the right places

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 09:24:50 -0600

And AAA plus or equivalent.
Have a great trip!

On Dec 21, 2007, at 8:50 AM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

Have a safe trip and Happy Holidays to you as well. Don't forget the fire extinquisher. Right,Brian???

julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx wrote: Hey you TCBers who live anywhere between Austin and Oklahoma City, can I call upon you if my bus and I get ourselves in a pickle while I'm roadtripping from Austin to Dallas on December 30th then from Dallas to Oklahoma City on the 31st and then from Oklahoma City to Austin on the 1st? My bus has freshly adjusted valves, fresh oil, fresh brake pads and a toolbox which even includes some extra essential parts so we are in pretty good shape, but having a couple of phone numbers would be a nice extra security blanket.

Have a very festive holiday season all of you bus-loving peeps!

Julie

Dan Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.