[tcb] Re: Friends in the right places

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 07:43:20 -0800

AAA Plus , Premium , whatever you have to pay the most for which is not a lot.
It's worth it to get AAA superdupper premium.
When your broke down on the backroads and your trying to tell AAA where you
are, allllllllways look for the mile marker, sometimes it's right beside you,
so pay attention to the mile markers also. Have fun! and a Merry Christmas!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/