[tcb] Re: Friday after the Classic ?

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 12:46:38 -0700 (PDT)

Just finished mowing my lawn and working in the yard as well.  I kept thinking
about what I was doing last Fri.  Gotta good internal laugh when I was thinking
about the call I received from Steve C asking me to pick up a moon walk/jumpy
jump from a lady named Violet.  Nothing like a first cruise to the classic in a
vintage bus loaded down with a moon walk.