[tcb] Re: Friday after the Classic ?

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 16:09:19 -0500

man, i guess i caught mine in time, all i had to do is get steroid shots and
lots of physical therapy. it still hurts from time to time, and still wakes
me up in the middle of the night from time to time. hope the best for yours.

>From: Mike Selvey <sidecar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: Friday after the Classic ?
>Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 15:18:20 -0500
>
>Speaking of which, I wish I was as young as the test made me out to be.
>Through back channels, I just got word of the diagnosis of the MRI on my
>shoulder.  I knew it was hurting like a bitch, because it kept breaking
>thru the pain meds I normally take for my back.  Partial rotator cuff
>tear with athritic spurs in the same area.  No wonder it hurt a bit
>driving all the way home.  No wonder I keep waking up at three with
>shoulder pain that doesn't go away.
>
>Cut the grass?  HA!  Won't be doing that for awhile.
>
>Talk about boring....can't do much of anything!  On Monday, (when I see
>the orthopod) I'll get the option of surgery, which will take me out of
>any rallygoing for several weeks, and I have a motorcycle rally in New
>Ulm May 18-20!  Decisions, decisions.
>
>Mike Selvey
>Nacogdoches, TX
>'79 Westy "SFE"

MSN is giving away a trip to Vegas to see Elton John.  Enter to win today.
http://msnconcertcontest.com?icid-nceltontagline