[tcb] Re: Friday Contribution

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 09:17:58 -0500

I blame it all on Mr. Rogers....j/k

From: Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Friday Contribution
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 06:54:14 -0700 (PDT)

Yes I do agree very strongly that a product should be safe. I guess my thought was that if I tried to ride a bike off the roof of a house or some crazy stuff outside the realm of intended use then it would be my fault if i got hurt. This is where proper parenting should take over. Yes children are the innocents and more parents should step up and not let video games raise their kids. If I wasn't so hooked myself, I'd ditch the TV too. When I look at the accomplishments of people of previous generations who were my age at the time, I feel lazy.

Neil the VWDUDE <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: I with ya on everything except the part about the
responsibility of some toy manufacturers...If they
make (OR IMPORT) a dangerous product, they should have
their feet held to the fire...Its all about corporate
greed and a total disregard for what their actions
cause. Kids are innocents, their safety should be
foremost in the minds of companies who make products
aimed at them...
Yeah, the oldest of my tools are in better shape than
some of the newer ones...
I had to drive my wife's Neon yesterday...I was
missin' the bus as soon as I started it!

Now you can see trouble?before he arrives http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_protection_0507