[tcb] Re: Freezing our wazoo

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 14:57:53 -0600

i've been thinking hawaii...diana's great uncle (the one that lives there) said
it was 80 the other day. Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:51:12 -0800From:
bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: Freezing our wazooTo:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx we should all pool our resources and move to San Diego.
Would see lots of busses and could surf every day (well, at least with a wet
From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: [tcb] Re: Freezing our
wazooTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Monday, December 22, 2008, 1:06 PM

I JUST WANT TO FINISH THE FRONT OF THE BUS> Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:28:49
-0600> From: gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb]
Re: Freezing our wazoo> > You just have a weak constitution. Move down here if
you want to stay > sick all winter. 2 days ago it was in the high 70's.
Yesterday and today > it's been in the low 30's/high 20's. It's supposed to be
in the high > 60's to high 70's starting tomorrow.> > Pneumonia weather.> > G2>
> Brian Denning wrote:>> forrest city, ar it was -15 one year when i was
little...i had so much >> fun sledding that day...and got sooooo sick>> >>
------------------------------------------------------------------------>>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:52:06 -0800>> From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [tcb] Re:
 Freezing our wazoo>> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> >> He probably graduated from A &
M with a degree in engineering. Coldest >> I've ever personally been in was one
winter in Fayetteville AR it got to >> -18. I decided right then that anything
north of the Red River was too >> cold for me. And yes Denis, it has been that
cold in NW AR. If you >> don't believe it check the records. I had three VWs
and none of them >> would start that morning. >> >> --- On *Mon, 12/22/08,
treyjung /<treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:>> >> From: treyjung
<treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx>>> Subject: [tcb] Re: Freezing our wazoo>> To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 10:08 AM>> >> 5 years ago
I was in Green Bay for a business meeting and it was -26. The>> rental car was
out in the
 parking lot (no cover at the hotel) and my>> "young">> engineer pushed on the
remote and the car doors were frozen. Locks wouldn't>> open. He started getting
all pissed about being late for the meeting when I>> took the remote out of his
hand and used the door key to unlock the doors. >> >> He just looked at me - I
said "old school". >> >> -----Original Message----->> From:
tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf>> Of
coocoo@xxxxxxx>> Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 8:38 PM>> To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Cc: Julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>> Subject: [tcb]
Freezing our wazoo>> >> We are in Chicago. We were in St. Louis last night for
the Rocketts Chistmas>> Spectacular. It was cold there. Then we came to Chicago
and right now it is>> -2 degrees with a
 knock you down wind chill of -23 degrees. Jan wants to>> walk around to see
the Christmas windows. We are discussing how freaking>> cold -23 is. Hell, I've
never been in -23. I parked the car across the>> street and almost died getting
back to the lobby.>> >> Ahh, a White Christmas.> >

It’s the same Hotmail®. If by “same” you mean up to 70% faster. Get your
account now.
Life on your PC is safer, easier, and more enjoyable with Windows Vista®.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/127032870/direct/01/