[tcb] Re: Freezing our wazoo

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:28:49 -0600

You just have a weak constitution. Move down here if you want to stay sick all winter. 2 days ago it was in the high 70's. Yesterday and today it's been in the low 30's/high 20's. It's supposed to be in the high 60's to high 70's starting tomorrow.

Pneumonia weather.

G2

Brian Denning wrote:
forrest city, ar it was -15 one year when i was little...i had so much fun sledding that day...and got sooooo sick

Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:52:06 -0800
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Freezing our wazoo
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

He probably graduated from A & M with a degree in engineering. Coldest I've ever personally been in was one winter in Fayetteville AR it got to -18. I decided right then that anything north of the Red River was too cold for me. And yes Denis, it has been that cold in NW AR. If you don't believe it check the records. I had three VWs and none of them would start that morning.