[tcb] Re: FYI

  • From: KIMBERLY THOMAS <kimberlyjothomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:43:18 -0700 (PDT)

My major is Culinary Arts I am going to be a chief on day and Fred is waiting
on Jammy to install his new alternator and battery and he will be back on the
road and it is to bad he didn't;t win the transmission at no show because to
get third back we are going to have to get it rebuilt and thanks for asking

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   i was really kidding if you
made the class A average that is good did you
set that average? congrats on the test. what's your major.

how's fred? (bus content)