[tcb] Re: FYI

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:53:53 -0500

He's a working man and he drives for a living and can't do e-mail at work. He's also shy, but he is out there. If you want to hear from him, call him gay or say something about Yes, or Guitar Hero.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 23:38:23 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

Maybe it's because I've just finished day *6* of 11 workdays that are 17
hours long -- but did anyone else who read this post think of this
commercial? :-D

G2

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/