[tcb] Re: F%*#! Safaris!

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:56:31 -0600

Family's doing great!
We just got over our yearly stomach flu!

The Eskimeaux wrote:
Is this Mic on? Two bad jokes in a couple days and nothing....Em on the picture there is a website that converts your pictures to text it took just a few minutes to make it, I am not an artist but I do enjoy looking at it. My new years resolution is to find some funny... I'll be working on it quietly in the corner to myself before I bring it out to you kind folks. Eric - How's the family doing? Sawyer - when's move day? Jenkins - bus together?

*Cajun Eskimo*

    From: cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx
    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [tcb] Re: F%*#! Safaris!
    Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:21:02 -0600

    " I say %#!*, and I walk away and open a beer."
Cider is not beer. or if you need to use the word beer please put
    the word gay in front of it...
Thank you, I love Safaris

    *Cajun Eskimo*

        From: coocoo@xxxxxxx
        To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [tcb] F%*#! Safaris!
        Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 20:06:10 -0600

        So, I finally got my shop warm enough for me to work in it.
        Extra heaters. That's the secret. Anyway, so I go to work on
        Murray and one of the first things on the list is to clean out
        and repaint the corners of the windshields because they were
        all rusted out when I got Murray and I rebuilt them by welding
        in small strips of steel until and built out the sharp edge
        that the rubber seals to. And I am going to, at least clean up
        my dash. It has chipped and cracked places...
SO, I opened the Safari's, and I am working through the
        windshields. This is a very cool angle to be able to work on
        the dash.
I have lost count of how many times I have bashed my freakin'
        forehead! I look at the problem. "Ah", I say, "I will need
        some sandpaper" and I turn to the workbench, pick up some
        sandpaper, turn and BAM! RIGHT INTO MY EYEBROW!!. I say %#!*,
        and I walk away and open a beer.
Then I go back and pick up the sandpaper and BAM! #%@!*, I am
        looking like Joe Frazier. The bus is winning, big.
The EMT guys are going to find my unconscious body, and in
        there reports it going to say that the patient, by all
        evidence, was beaten silly by his Volkswagen bus.

    Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge
    with star power. Play now!
    <http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_jan>

Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail®-get your "fix". Check it out. <http://www.msnmobilefix.com/Default.aspx>