[tcb] Re: Eureka Trip Report

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:43:07 -0500

If you stop at Denis' house as your first waypoint you'll just stay
there the whole week. He hooked his truck up to my Rivi and dragged it
up the hill himself in July to get me to leave.

G2

Jeff Bednar wrote:
Number of times I had to explain to lee that I forgot Denis' number
to call and say we couldnt make it, after she kept telling me how
rude i was for not calling and not showing up: 3 Next year we are
going to spend the whole week up there camping so we'll definitly be
stopping by! -jeff

From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Re: Eureka Trip
Report To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Date: Monday, August 25, 2008, 7:32 AM

Number of times stopped at Denis' house: Zero