[tcb] Re: Ennis

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 16:34:30 -0400

Problem is...That's just a race, with 3 days of all kinds of other cars racing.
No swap, they're touting vendors, but those are probably not geared towards
VW's.

Ever been to Kennedale when the VW's are racing along with all the other cars?
6 VW's go down the track, then 5 hours of everybody else, then they go again.

As much as it's had its ups and downs, I gotta support Ennis. I'd hate to lose
it.