[tcb] Re: Ennis ?

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:22:48 -0800 (PST)

I wasn't planning on going either---mark

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Wayne sent me this, I don't know the answer. We are not planning to go
to Ennis.

"Did anyone come ever come up with a plan for camping
besides in the field by the racetrack? I'm not crazy
about that. Plus the dallas guys are going to a bbq
that doesn't even start till 5 pm sat nite up in
Carrollton, so no telling what time they will get to
the field by the racetrack. I was sort of hoping
someone would be camping in a park somewhere."

thanks,
Wayne
'70 camper (trolley)

Dan & Katrina Martin