[tcb] Re: End of the world

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 19:40:18 -0500

The engine is ruined!  I'll come buy and dispose of it for you.

Yes, I have heard you can place them in that way and use the o-ring spring load tubes. If your gonna replace 2 you might as well replace all 4.

Julie wrote:

So is it the end of the world if one of my 1600 engines is missing those pieces of tin that go over the push rod tubes? I have been told that I can take out the middle two push rod tubes and put the pieces of tin in and then replace the extracted push rod tubes with those flexible push rod tubes. Is this my only option other than pulling the heads and all of that?

Julie