[tcb] Re: End of the Kombi video

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 06:21:46 -0700 (PDT)

I dunno Dunk.  The original design was for a truck, not a "station wagon" and
the 23/21s back in the day just had too much bling for me.  And you can crawl
in the back and just sort of hide out from the rest of the world.

From: sammie smith
Date:04/04/2014  6:56 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Had not seen that one.  Very neat video; thanks for sharing.  Now a plug for
the first one that Pon envisioned; a work truck of course; and what else; a
Panel Van.  One of my favorites.  I have sold a few splitties and wish I had
them all back.  The Westy and the Panel that I have left if ever purchased will
have to be from my estate or my heirs.