[tcb] Re: End of the Kombi video

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 07:42:26 -0500

Just curious, why the great love of a panel?

I like them but especially if they are walk-through. I had a Dodge, 20 window
split walk-through along time ago. Loved it. It was special order for a bank
manufacturer in Pgh.

I would open the engine bay and unstick the carb's float all the while going
65mph down the highway.

But I digress. . ..

Duncan