[tcb] Re: Due to family issues...

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:57:36 -0500

Don't sweat the muffler. I just got it for a spare.
I think all the people from Dallas have backed out, except for Fred.
He has enough to worry about without trying to hook up with you for a muffler I don't need.

On Jun 28, 2006, at 1:17 PM, Neil McGlothin wrote:

Family issues ARE the most important issues...and I
gotta take care of them this weekend...
Tried everything I could to delay/postpone them, but
couldn't...bummer to the max!
I do need to get a muffler to Homer...Is there any one
from the DFW area I could hook up with in the next day
or so (that has room for a muffler)?
With my current work schedule, I could only meet early
in the morning or after 10:30 at night...

--- "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I won't be .....

Oh, wait, wrong message.

But, my Tuesday did get screwed up so I'll be headed out tomorrow. I just walked back in the house a few minutes ago and haven't finished cleaning out the Rivi for the trip.

I'll probably hit it hard and get to within 50 or 60
miles of Denis' then
look for a place to spend the night. That way I can
sleep in a bit Thursday
and drift on in sometime in the afternoon.

Anyway, bedtime.

G2

http://mail.yahoo.com