[tcb] Re: Due to family issues...

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:17:43 -0700 (PDT)

Family issues ARE the most important issues...and I
gotta take care of them this weekend...
Tried everything I could to delay/postpone them, but
couldn't...bummer to the max!
I do need to get a muffler to Homer...Is there any one
from the DFW area I could hook up with in the next day
or so (that has room for a muffler)?
With my current work schedule, I could only meet early
in the morning or after 10:30 at night...

--- "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com