[tcb] Dubs at the Drive-in DFW

  • From: Kate Jenkins <katejen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 02:26:46 -0500

Hi Everyone,
Some of you may have already heard about this event, but just in case here
it is....

Dubs at the Drive-in is an event attempting to pull together the entire VW
community from the DFW area on June 8th to attend the new Coyote Drive-in
in Ft. Worth Texas. This event is not sponsored by any club, just a
gathering for everyone to come out and spend time at the Drive-in. I
started a fb event page for it:
https://www.facebook.com/events/403766673063828/?fref=ts
We already have 24 VWs committed to go, so please join in, its going to be
a good time. The venue is located at: 223 NE 4th St, ft. worth tx 76164 and
the shows start around 7:30pm. We are thinking of meeting nearby around
6:30pm so we can cruise in together.(please watch fb for more info). You
can buy your tickets in advance at the drive-in's website:
http://www.coyotedrive-in.com

Hope to see you guys there!

Kate Jenkins