[tcb] Re: Does anybody remember the "Ladie's Man"

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:16:49 -0500

The "Purple Haze" bus, and let someone else glue on the jewels to a homemade
Hookah (while it's sprinkling rain all over ya)...at Novemberfest...gosh those
darn things would not stay glued for nothing! That was very cool at the Eureka
show when you had all the smoke and all the tye died stuff, posters, etc.
I think the Ladie's Man was cool but I am still humming that Frank Sinatra
song, "Strangers in the night exchanging glances"... Your gonna need more songs
by Sinatra. His songs definately fit that theme "Ladie's Man".
Dorm room would be cool, I guess, never been in one...

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>