[tcb] Does anybody remember the "Ladie's Man"

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:35:22 -0500

Does anybody here ever see the "Lady's Man" bus or the "Purple Haze" bus? I am
thinking about doing one of these things again for Eureka Springs and Jan and I
are discussing what it should be. I like the "Ladie's Man" (Frank Sinatra) and
she likes "Purple Haze" Hendrix).

I could do one that I haven't done before, "Dorm Room" A college kid living in
his bus because he got kicked out of the dorm and hasn't told his parents. Now
it's his friends' party pad. What would that look like?