[tcb] Re: Denis ,they sent my check back

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 22:35:26 -0500

$22,000,000.

www.nwavwa.com

From: Duncan
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:42 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Denis ,they sent my check back

How much is registration?

Duncan

-------- Original message --------
From: Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
Date: 06/25/2013 8:20 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, everybody. I thought I was just answering Paul’s mail, but I see it went
out to all the TCB. Glad it wasn’t about his sex life. That should stay a
secret.

Anyway The Eureka Post Office keeps telling me that they are fixing the
problem, but if you want to register for the Show just send your registration
stuff to my address

Denis Dodson
19037 Beartrap Rd
Springdale AR  72764