[tcb] Re: Denis, Safari question.

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 10:42:14 -0600

So you were able to get the seal back off, even after installing them with crazy glue the first time?

Denis Dodson wrote:
I have Izzy's safaries and he absolutely swears by Crazy Glue and only Crazy Glue. I am working on the metal around the windshield, so I have taken the rubber off and everywhere that I had made a closure with the Crazy Glue (no other brand) the rubber was absolutely closed on the metal, no gaps. It pulled paint off. The rubber was attached much closer than anywhere I thought I was smart and used weatherstrip glue (the yellow snot) . I believe now I understand what he was saying. It will make a seal way better than the yellow snot.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>