[tcb] Re: DAC Temple Report!

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 08:07:34 -0700 (PDT)

Darn! 14.65 in a bus for a quarter mile.  Not bad at all.  Course we all know
that Temple is only 1/8th mile.  But you don't have to tell anyone that.

wuzmop@xxxxxxx wrote:    MIke ran a 14.65. I have a few of my slips at home
I'll post later. I got a .61 reaction time on one, which is pretty good for my
first time on the track.