[tcb] Re: DAC Classic Trip Report

  • From: christian wohlfahrt <cwnation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 13:08:22 -0500

I sported my lederhosen on Sunday, and no one even noticed. I did get a comment from one guy who said that the camcorder around my neck compleated the look.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 21, 2009, at 11:46 AM, James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well I don't think I need to say anything else...

From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:34:05
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Bummer, so you got hassled even more since you cut of your
freak flag???? You weren't even in a hippie bus for
crying out loud.

--- On Tue, 4/21/09, mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 9:55 AM
Where's the pictures of the girls kissing????