[tcb] Re: Coverting to propane

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 20:14:41 -0600

That's what Dan said to do.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chuck Blue
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 5:31 PM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: Coverting to propane

  Megasquirt!
  ole blue
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Denis
    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 7:09 PM

    I have decided that I have enough problems for now. The price of propane is
not a great deal lower than gas and I don't want a big tank on the roof and,
while I am not sure how much power loss there would be, I want to go, at least
as fast as I am, not slower.

    I would like to be more ecologically responsible, but I am not sure of all
this.

    Not gonna do it yet. maybe someday