[tcb] Re: Cleaning the engine bay

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 11:12:47 -0700 (PDT)

Agreed. And when your done with the pressure washer you can come over and do
mine.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      .hmmessage P  {
margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    as long as the electronic stuff is covered it's
fine...i did mine once with the motor in it and it didn't hurt it at all...i
wouldn't recommend doing it with the motor hot though

---------------------------------
  From: treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Cleaning the engine bay
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 12:33:38 -0500

  How dumb is the idea to pressure wash the engine compartment with a pressure
washer with the engine still in the bus?

  I'm thinking  cover the engine (generator is my main concern) with plastic
and go after it.....

  It's just really dirty back there.....

  Anything  I should be aware of that I need to worry about?

  Or how stupid is this idea? Denis? Mark? Eric? Ronnie? Dan? Julie?

  Trey