[tcb] Re: Chilly

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 06:04:31 -0800 (PST)

I lived in Kansas for 3 years, I don't miss fighting with snow and ice.

evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:  Yesterday I returned from Puerto Rico.
My car was at DFW parking, uncovered and it took me 20 minutes to get the
windows cleaned off. Oh yeah, it was the 67 fastback with no heat. I think
people miss the days where the ice doesn't go off the windows and sleet just
makes them worse.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile