[tcb] Chilly

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 05:36:27 -0800 (PST)

Ok so air cooled VW buses don't exactly warm up on a 15 mile drive to work, but
it wasn't bad.  Oil pressure never went below 50 PSI even at idle, oil temp
never made it to 130 degrees, but there was a nice warm breeze coming out the
defroster vents and nice cool breeze coming from several other unknown places.

  Thought I was cold until I pulled into the parking lot and there a motorcycle
sitting there.

  Should be nice driving home this afternoon though.

  Ronnie