[tcb] Re: Camping Freedom

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 05:45:50 -0800 (PST)

Neat Julie:  And you were where?

julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx wrote:  Donner and I went camping this weekend.
I thought it was going to be quiet but thanks to Donner's magnetic personality,
we got to meet all the campers and the park rangers.  I'm not complaining, it
was rather amusing.  If I really need peace in the great outdoors, I'm going to
have to make him a disguise.

  After the camp out, I had the pleasure to meet a group of colorful characters
that are traveling in a bus named Freedom.  Sort of modern day Merry
Pranksters.  I would have loved to jump aboard their short bus version of
Furthur and played the Tom Wolfe role but I didn't have my white suit with me.

  http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/BigAdventure

  Julie