[tcb] Re: Camping Freedom

  • From: treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:55:53 +0000

I rode the mountain bike trials there and they are brutal for a guy from
Houston..... I was in the 71 Westy dying after the ride and people were coming
up to me saying, you look beat, how many times did you ride the course. I'd say
one and they'd laugh.... If I had some food, I'd would have camped there....
trey

From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
I was camping at Emma Long Park in Austin and when I met the traveling folks
I-35 & Slaughter.

On Jan 14, 2008 7:45 AM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Neat Julie:  And you were where?

julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Donner and I went camping this weekend.  I thought it was going to be quiet but
thanks to Donner's magnetic personality, we got to meet all the campers and the
park rangers.  I'm not complaining, it was rather amusing.  If I really need
peace in the great outdoors, I'm going to have to make him a disguise.

After the camp out, I had the pleasure to meet a group of colorful characters
that are traveling in a bus named Freedom.  Sort of modern day Merry
Pranksters.  I would have loved to jump aboard their short bus version of
Furthur and played the Tom Wolfe role but I didn't have my white suit with me.

http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/BigAdventure

Julie